B1Rss: Best Place For a Backlink

duminică, 29 ianuarie 2012

Best Place For a Backlink

To view this message as a web page, click here

This email may seem disappointing to some as this is not going to be a complicated explanation of where I put my most effective backlinks.

Outside of article marketing your only hope for a quality backlink is to either get one on  a highly ranked site that's in your niche or a site that Google loves.

The only better way to get backlinks out there that matter is to either work webmasters and convince them to place a link on their site or buy links.

If you're willing to spend the money buying links then the absolute most effective way to do that is to just use  Article Marketing Automation . The links seem natural and end up in other website's content.

http://www.trafficultimatumreview.net/articlemarketingautomation.php

 

But that is still not the most effective place that I have found to place one.

The first time I saw this work , I thought it was a fluke.

After it continued to work every time I did it, it soon became part of my process every time I build a site.

I have used this technique numerous times to move site 30 or 40 pages up on Google when I under estimated my competition or just didn't want to wait. That equates into 300-400 places.

Most times the site jumps to page 2 or 3 and then the other SEO stuff I've done eventually kicks in and the site moves to page one. Remember it sometimes takes 6-8 weeks to break onto page one in heavily worked niches.

OK without further ado, the most effective place you can place a backlink is in the introduction box on a Squidoo lens.

Some of you are shaking your head. I know you were expecting some earth shattering revelation, but this works and it works well.

Two things must happen here:

First your site must have it's SEO done correctly and you should be targeting a relatively low to medium competition keyword. This will help a highly targeted keyword but it might not work quite as well.

Secondly, the link's anchor text must be the keyword phrase you're going after and the link MUST be in the introduction box.

I usually build a junk lens around the niche load up my link and wait for Google to find the link. Usually takes about 2-5 days. Nobody even visits the crap lenses I build but the link works.

I don't use Hubpages or any other social sites, just one Squidoo lens per site.

Will this work forever? hard to say. Right now Google loves Squidoo like it loves Ezinearticles.

For those of you who aren't familiar with Squidoo I have free download for you.

It's basic guide for Squidoo and you have full resale rights to it. Just remember to place that link in the introduction box on Squidoo lens.

http://www.trafficultimatumreview.net/xxxxx/squidbasics.zip

Next email I'm going to give you a little something on sales pages and recap everything I use to get on page one of Google.

Scott

http://www.trafficultimatumreview.net

 


This message was sent to you at rssb6@3xchange.info regarding:
Traffic Ultimatum Review

Message Sender Info: Scott - Traffic Ultimatum Review ( scott@blog-makemoneyonline.com )
Scott Olewiler | Po Box 332 | Mount Wolf, PA | 17347 | United States
Manage Your Subscription  Instant Removal
Email Marketing By:
TrafficWave.net AutoResponders

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu